08 May Parisian Apple Tartlet
- 1 packet French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 packet oatmeal with apples and cinnamon
- ¼ cup warm water
- ¼ cup Golden Delicious apple, sliced thin
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free whipped topping
Combine the pudding mix and the oatmeal mix with water. Stir to form a soft dough. Place the dough between 2 layers of waxed paper and roll out to a 6×8-inch rectangle. Place the apple slices in the center of one piece and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Cover with another piece of rolled dough and crimp around the edges with a fork. Place on a pan which has been coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 18 minutes. Top with fat-free whipped topping. Serve warm.
Calories 225 — Protein 23g — Carbohydrate 24g — Fat 3g — Fiber 5g