21 Apr 12 Simple Rules for Losing Weight in Record Time
Do you want to shed all those extra pounds on your body? Well, if you wish to do so, there is no need to spend hours every day doing heavy exercises or worse, starving yourself.
Here are 12 simple and healthy tips that will help you for reduce your weight much faster.
1. You have to follow a healthy diet that is rich in whole grains, vegetables, fruits, etc. and low in saturated & trans fats, sugary food, refined grains, etc. You can eat a lot of fish, dairy food which contains low fat and lean meats. Eat food which contains fiber because it will slow down the absorption of carbohydrates.
2. Whenever you are eating, take small portions. Before eating, check how much is served. However, you can eat as much leafy vegetables as you like, generally speaking; care should be taken when eating high-calorie food because even a small portion can be bad news.
3. When eating food, give attention to what you are eating, how much you are eating, and savor each and every bite. Do not eat while watching TV, surfing the net, etc.
4. Do not eat faster. Chew well and eat slowly. If you are a slow eater, you will feel your stomach is full, and thus you will tend to eat less. When you are eating slowly, you will also be more aware of the smell, taste and all and you will get complete satisfaction with fewer calories.
5. Include protein rich food in your diet. If you have more protein in your diet and you are exercising on a regular basis, the protein will help rebuild your muscles while losing fat.
6. Never skip meals and make sure that you are eating healthy snacks like low carb chips. If you like to eat between meals, have some fresh vegetables or a protein bar, which will help you to stay fit without gaining more weight.
7. Try to avoid drinking your calories. Instead of having high-calorie and high sugar juices and shakes, try one of these healthier options. Water is also a great way to go, since most of us don’t drink the recommended daily amount.
8. If you cannot afford a meal plan designed by a weight loss physician, eat food that is cooked at home. While cooking food at home, you will give more attention to the oil, sugar, salt, etc. and it will help you to not gain weight.
9. Once in a while, you may like to eat out. It is okay, but be sure to check the calorie listing before ordering the food and if you have trouble resisting and curbing your appetite, ask for a light portion. You can ask your server about the ingredients as well. Consider requesting that the chef use less oil, butter, and other high-calorie ingredients.
10. You can prepare your own food menu and follow it every day. The menu should include healthy, low carb food. Note down the calories you are taking every day. It will help you to understand your eating patterns, and you will get an idea about how you are gaining weight.
11. Sleeping is extremely important for a healthy body. Don’t cheat your body of its need to rest and recuperate every night.
12. If you really want to lose weight, you have to set goals. Working with a weight loss clinic like Blissful Wellness is a great way to stay accountable and get the support you need in your weight loss journey. It is not an easy task to shed that extra fat quickly, but with a solid support network and the guidance of a weight loss doctor and medical team to help you, you’re sure to succeed.